Welcome to CV Specialists, where world-class copywriters and expert recruiters work together to produce impeccable CVs and cover letters for clients from all over the globe.
This is an elite service – why settle for less?
"Wow, I am so impressed with my CV. Looks really good. Thanks again for all your hard work. The money I paid is SO worth it."
Solenn (Customer Relations Consultant) - Wellington, New Zealand
"I got the position I wanted. Thank you for all your help – it was absolutely vital. Simply cannot thank you enough. All the best and maybe we will cross paths someday!"
(Pharmacist) - Manchester, UK
"I got the first job I applied to after getting my CV back. It was incredibly useful and the folk who worked on it knew exactly what a journalism CV needed."
(Press Agency Journalist) - Aberdeen, UK
"Thank you so much. I couldn’t have said it better myself, which obviously I couldn’t or I wouldn’t have asked you!"
(Construction Company Manager) - Texas, USA
"My expectations were high and I wasn’t disappointed. I would highly recommend CV Specialists to any career professional."
(IT Consultant) - Watford, UK
"I can’t recommend CV Specialists enough. After months of going nowhere I got interviews with both the first two applications I sent."
(Charity Worker) - London, UK
"Such a good job. I was applying for jobs for months with no luck but you guys helped and I got a job straight away. Thanks so much."
(Office Manager) - Newcastle, UK
"Absolutely perfect. Thank you so much. Really tight deadline and CV Specialists delivered ahead of time with no fuss."
(Marketing Director) - Amsterdam, Holland
- The ten best questions to ask during a job interview
- Cover letter tips: Nailing the perfect tone for your application
- Phone interview advice: Five tips for landing your dream job
- How to quit your job: Our guide to resigning on the best terms
- Graduate tips: How to get on the career ladder after university
- Graduate special: How to write your CV if you’ve just left uni
- CV faux pas: Phrases to avoid putting on your CV at all costs
- How to write your CV and cover letter if you are changing careers